Tiny 3mm studs in an assortment of gemstones including amethyst, carnelian orange, red garnet, black spinel, white topaz, sky blue topaz. Sold as a single.
5 Reasons to wear more turquoise:
Turquoise is well known for its healing properties, it offers protection against negative forces, calms the mind and clears the path to higher consciousness
The pretty stone offers a beautiful pop of colour to any skin tone
Turquoise is associated with warm exotic seas and lagoons, places of relaxation and beauty, a lovely reminder of happy places and wellbeing
As a good luck charm
To improve creativity and sense of adventure
Check out the new desert inspired ear stack sets in the shop with more pieces being added weekly. Heres just a couple from the collection - 'gasoline' and 'midnight heist'
Other sets available: 'Dazed', 'Sunset Canyon',
Look no further than these tiny gold hoops for understated everyday cool. Wear them on the earlobe or as park of a stack along the ear. These are 10mm wide which sits closely to the lobe making these the ideal huggie hoops. Sold individually or as a pair.
Starting today for a limited time only you can enjoy 10% off any hoop earrings at Orchha Jewels. Simply enter HOOPSALE at the checkout page to apply the discount. Here are some of my favourite hoop earring designs on offer in gold fill and sterling silver.
All handmade to order and ships worldwide x
Excited to share the newest hoop in the collection - the rose gold twist pattern hoop is perfect combined with existing hoops for a unique summer look
Sold as a single
Positive signs of spring!
Enjoying some time outdoors this week nature journalling with my favourite mediums; watercolour and ink
Since its debut in 2015, this is still one of the most loved piece of Orchha Jewels hair collection worn by brides from all over the world. Its elegant nature inspired look is perfect for woodland themed weddings and destination weddings.
Sold as a single, this little beauty is suitable for both the cartilage or earlobe
I have been looking for ways to treat my dry damaged skin around my fingers caused by peeling skin around the cuticles that never seems to fully heal. I still use hand creams but I thought I'd try making my own version of a skin healing balm which is organic and moisturising.
Heres how to make your own cuticle balm
To make a small 30g jar you will need the following:
- 2tsp Sweet almond oil
- 10g Organic shea butter
- 2/3 drops of Clary sage essential oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Weighing scale
- Small 30g glass jar with lid
- Pyrex jug / glass mixing bowl
- Teaspoon for measuring and mixing
1. Place the shea butter into a glass jug and place this in the microwave for 30 seconds or more (depending on your settings) until it melts completely leaving no lumps
2. Once melted take this out and let it stand for 1 minute before adding the rest of the ingredients
3. Next add the sweet almond oil, clary sage essential oil and ginger powder into the shea butter and give it a good stir with a spoon
4. Now pour the mixture into a small glass jar and let this cool down to a solid balm
5. Once this has set place the lid on and store in a cool dry place
6. When you are ready to use the balm you will find it is quite firm however the heat of your finger will quickly melt the balm and make this easy to apply and absorb into your skin
Handy Tip: You can swap the sage oil for another essential oil of your choice for example jasmine - the variations are limitless!
~ Orchha Jewels
Meet the latest addition to the hoop family at Orchha Jewels! These small gold hoops are 10mm, they are the perfect size everyday hoop that you can leave in. It is also available in sterling silver and rose gold, check out the earrings section to order yours today.